Hello and thank YOU for checking out Yellow Tree Photography! We are Dave and Emily Kurth. We are in the business of happiness. We want YOU to feel all of the wonderful emotions and relive your memories of your wedding day every time you look at your images. Our job is to make your wedding photography journey as easy and fun as possible!
Some facts about Dave and Emily:
- We met at EMU in a ceramics class. Emily broke Dave’s pot (accidentally, of course!) and we got married 5 and half years later!
- Dave is a professional ice carver. Yes, that’s a thing and it’s pretty awesome!
- Emily has her own chain saw and occasionally assists Dave with his ice art.
- We both hold Bachelor of Fine Art degrees.
- We started our business in 2008 and have shot over 200 weddings together!
- We are blessed to the proud parents of three kiddos (Oliver, Landon, and Evelynn). These amazing kids are our WHY for everything we do. They are our drive and motivation.
- Our dog is named Kahlo after the painter Frida Kahlo.
- We both love craft beer.
- We live in the most amazing neighborhood in Lake Orion and would LOVE to have YOU over for dinner and get to know YOU!
It is important that we get to know YOU! Thank you for stopping by and we hope to see YOU very soon! Cheers and congratulations!!!!